Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This blog has moved...

In the interest of consolidating everything I do in one place, I decided to move all future reviews over to my personal website.  So Castle Rock Companion, the Bill  Murray films, Beatlemiscellania and any other misc. reviews will now post over there.  I'm also moved all past entries over there to have everything in one convenient place.  That even includes comments.  As for this blog, I'm debating on whether to leave it here or not.  I may at least close comments and such to prevent having to respond to people in multiple places.  We'll see.

This is the RSS feed for my personal webpage, or you can follow me on Twitter for notifications of new posts as well.  My apologies to those of you who really like Blogger, I just couldn't see any reason to be spending money on a website and not using it to its fullest.

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    I'm one of those who really likes Blogger, but I think you made the right decision. =) I guess this is the last comment I'll be leaving you here! I'll try to make time to respond to your review of The Mist this weekend, on your site.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails